· Each Big Side member track sets their own entry fee per class to participate.
· Pit pass fees are controlled by the Big Side member track.
· Each Big Side member track sets their own price for practice.
· Each Big Side member track has their own rules for the use of pit vehicles and pit bikes.
· Gates times are controlled by the Big Side member track.
· All practice times are set by the Big Side member track.
· We do not use transponders.
· No 250F in the 450 class.
· Pro payout is set by each track and is not part of the Big Side of Texas Series.
· All classes are modified classes; however, you must follow the cc guidelines.
· There is only one employee of the Big Side of Texas that is our official, Larry Hartman. Brownlee Racing the owner of the Big Side Series has hired Larry to enforce the rules.
· Only riders that are registered in a class may participate.
· If you have not read the rules posted at www.brownleeracing.com, you need to do so. If you learn it, live it, know it will reduce the number of issues.
· To ensure that your results are correct please make sure you use the same name at each event and no nicknames to register.
· Make sure you use your correct birthday. Vets classes are based on the day of race. All others are based on age as of January 1, 2021.
· Please check your results before you leave the track, if there is an issue it is much easier to resolve when you are at the track.
· For all questions related to the Big Side of Texas Series contact:
Larry Hartman @ email@example.com.